My Hectic life




Gosh! My hectic life.

This morning is due for Isabella's Ultrasound KuB appointment in Hospital Putrajaya follow by peadiatric appointment. This is a follow up from her previous admission for urinary tract infection.
With our baby not being well and I am working so hubby has to stay at home to take care of her. His work has to be schedule another day. That is how we roll, taking turns.

I woke up early today because we have to be at the hospital by 8 a.m. and with the registration, struggling for parking, it is better to be there much earlier. So I woke up with a heavy heart. I came back late at night last night after work, and breastfed Isabella while giving her the antibiotic. When hubby and the baby finally fell asleep, mommy has to EBM. Pulak. Ebm with sleepy eyes.

I heated a bottle of milk for husband to take to hospital. 130mls. I wonder if it would be enough depending on how long they have to be in the hospital. I didn't have time to heat up the next bottle. Went to shower, breastfeed Isabella, gave her the antibiotic. Thank God, she has no more fever. I packed her bag and woke hubby's up. Man we were in a rush.

We reached the hospital at 7.45 and guess what no parking. We had to park at the IKN and walked to the hospital. Registration was so full. I had to make a call to the clinic informing that I might be late. 
While waiting for the ultrasound, I fed Isabella using the bottle and she drank half bottle of milk. Waa! it won't be enough. So , I left them and went for EBM. When I came back, they already entered the ultrasound room. Glancing at the watch, 9.30 a.m. They were done with ultrasound. Hubby said the doctor said that her kidneys structure were fine. Everything was fine. Alhamdulillah.

And mommy had to leave them to work. Came to the clinic, there was a long line of patients. I was seeing them while popping my antibiotic and rubbing analgesic cream on my right hand. I have de quervin tendinitis. It is very painful. I can barely move my right thumb. Still, there is no day off for mommy. 



Thanks to this gel.



Life is a rollcoaster ride.. There is no slowing down when you are a mommy. If you don't catch up with the works, they will catch you. sigh.




Comments

Popular Posts