Reminiscing trip to Prague


If anyone says vintage, oldies, medieval.. my mind would flashback on Prague..

Have you been to Prague?

What a splendid city.
I wish I could be there with hubby.

It is such a classic, beautiful, romantic (if you love the medieval romance) city.
It is the capital city of Czech Republic.
The language that they speak is Czech but they can speak Russian too. So it was very easy for me.

I went there with 2 of my girlfriends on our winter backpacking trip to Europe in 2009.

The red roofs are just too charming.


Everything is classically cute here. Even  the shops were very traditionally cute.
The locals were very hospitable, polite and kind.


Remember to splurge in Bohemian crystals. They were so cheap in comparison to the one they sell here in Malaysia. I took home a Bohemian crystal vase and a bowl.


We just couldn't resist the cute miniatures on the display.
I just love the attention they gave on the details of every inch of their shops.


St. Vitus Cathedral. It is a must visit if you go. We didn't enter though.
Very medieval. Just look at the complicated architecture.


Charles Bridge is one of the most visited brigde in the world.
My photo couldn't capture the beauty of this bridge so I goggled on net for this bridge.

You should come early in the morning as to avoid the other crowds of tourists.





Where should you go?
You must visit the Stare Mecto (Old town squate), Prague church, Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, St Vitue Cathedral, Astronomical clock)


Prague astronomical clock.



I hope I have impressed you with Prague:)

You should visit Prague with your loved one, walking on the Old Town Square holding hands, share kiss on Charles Bridge on sunset, climbed up the Prague Castle and embrace each other while overlooking the city red roofs view. Owwhh romantic. I should suggest to hubby about this.



Comments

Popular Posts