A working mother wakes up early



Good morning!! I woke up at 6 a.m. today so that I have plenty of time to EBM and get ready to work. I have been very tired lately due to non stop locum, so lastnight I slept the earliest I could manage since becoming a mommy, which was at 10 p.m.
Hubby was not back yet. I woke up at 2 plus when he came back, hopped into the shower and kissed baby and me. I dozed off again as I couldn't help it.
I wish I could be spending his last day with us before he fly away but that is not going to happen. I am feeling melancholy with his departure tonight. Love and Missing are two big wods which cannot be separated. To juggle the life of a busy doctor and a 6 months old baby without a support is so tough.
Anyway, whenever I face something that in doubt, I turn to Allah for guidance, to strengthen me, and makes everything easier. Amin.

Okay, I am going to get ready now, tak care people. Pray for me as I will know which department I will be joining by today. Hopefully, I get the one with a less hectic working hours so that my baby won't miss her daddy and mommy at one time:)

Comments

Popular Posts