A happy reunion day


It was a happy reunion day yesterday. I was excited to go to the airport to meet hubby.
His flight landed at 4 p.m.
I planned to be there by 3.30 p.m.
Early I know but thats because I didn't know the way and most probably would get lost.
So, I woke up early with a wide smile.
Did my morning workout while Isabella watched tv.
Tidied the house, ate breakfast, fed Isabella and put her to sleep.
Then it was 12 noon. She woke up, so I fed her the probiotic cereal. It helps with her digestion.
I dressed her up in her new tutu skirt which I bought from the lovely lace baby.
I love everything they haved in the shop. They were cute stuffs.

Then I let her play by herself as I started to get ready.

By 1.30 p.m. I was ready. Took her photo but she was so frustratingly uncooperative that it drew me to madness. As I got fed up, I took a selfie of me.


At 2 p.m. I wanted to go. She cried wanting milk so I fed her again.
Now, she was ready so we were about to head to the door when she pooped and it smelled really bad.
I changed her.
By the time I got into the car, it was 2.30 p.m.
I called my daddy for the direction.
Got lost around PICC instead of taking a turn to Dengkil.
The rain and traffic weren't helping so I reached the airport at 3.30 p.m.

Then i wanted to peepee but couldn't find someone to look after Isabella. After half an hour I just couldn't hold anymore.
Luckily my friends answered my questions on facebook status.
I pushed her stroller to the oku bathroom.
I was embarrassed thinking people might think that I am misusing the public property as obviously i am no OkU hahahaha. They didn't arrest me though.
Finally my husband came out. We kissed and hugged each other.
Isabella saw him and got really excited. She started making noise while waving her arms and kicking to be picked up.
She got her wish.

In the car, we catched up and I received a ring and a love pendant platinum necklace. Love them so much:)
It felt like I was walking in the clouds.

We went to my mother in law's place and her sisters got their presents. It was a really happy reunion.

At night, we just lied next to each other and talk and cuddle. I felt at peace. Finally, he is back where he is belonged.
The good thing about being away is you missed each other so much that it flowers your love. It feels like when you were courting and your man can't get enough of you. Now that is a feeling of being appreciated and love. When you know your husband has been missing you too damn much I quote.

Happy weekend people:)


Comments

Popular Posts