JPO first day..



Hello friends,
Have you guys ever been to the Johor Premium Outlet??
I haven't. I wasn't planning of going until recently my in laws family decided for this weekend to attend a wedding in JB.
I have never been to JB.
It is so far!!!
I get car sick you know except for going back to Kulim. Well, that kind of car sick, I can bear.

So anyway, they made plans. After the wedding on Saturday, they will sleep overnight in JB so that they can wander around at JPO and Danga Bay. So, I just can't be left behind right? We always do this kind of family activity together and it is so much fun.

It is tiring to drive for 4 hours on Saturday and attend a wedding so, my husband and I, we went on Friday. Packing a trip with a baby is so exhausting.
We reached JPO at 2 p.m. It is situated next to the highway so you should watch for the exit sign.


It is so comfortable to shop here, pushing stroller around. So many family with kids come here. They have nursing rooms on every floor.

We were starving when we arrived. So we headed to Dome.


She ate her lunch too.

The food was magnificent.

The sport's shoes are so darn cheap thus the excited expression on my husband's face.
Nike and Puma sneakers are around RM95-150!!! So many choices and so pretty. If you search hard enough, you will find many rare editions here.


I was only interested in baby's clothes. There were Poney Outlet, Gap Kids, Guess Kids, Cotton On baby and many more. I found several winter coats for Isabella. They were so cute and stylish. Suitable for her Europe trip soon.


This are what I found for myself. Victoria Secret. Buy 2 and get free 2. I also bought the make up bags set. It is easy for travelling. I dreaded packing up my beauty product everytime. Hopefully, with this set, the ordeal might be less annoying.




There goes my night lotion, cream and spray. Sigh.

Owh I forgot to tell you that the Charles and Keith heels were around RM 39-70. So so pretty.

We were just surveying today, we will come for a real shopping time tomorrow or on Sunday with the whole clan.

We are staying at the Bayu Marina Resort which is located by the Tebrau River. I got it through agoda.com and for a very bargain price. RM 160 per night including breakfast.



It is a spacious studio, very comfortable and I wonder why they gave it for a very low price. Other places would charge plenty for this. 
Owh one more thing, free wifi access in the room and it is fast too.
It has a balcony with the city view. We will sleep early today as hubby wants to visit the hotel gym tomorrow morning while I take Isabella for a short pool session.

Goodnight:)









Comments

Popular Posts