My small make up kit


Good morning,

I have arranged my beauty kits in my new Victoria Secret pouch.

What I brought along:-
-Loreal revitalift day cream, night, laser cream,
-Marc Jacobs hand's lotion,
-Benefit pore minimizer primer, brightening face primer,
-illuminator/blusher
-eyelids primer from Mac
-loose powder from Mac
-eye shadow from Benefit.



This pouch from Benefit, I gave to Isabella for her travel kit.


This roll on blusher/illuminator is very friendly user for a lazy person like me.
Just blend the primer together with BB cream and apply for a smooth look.
Then, I roll the cream blusher on the apples of my cheeks and the light color for my forehead and nose as illuminator.
Then, I apply some lose powder in light shade. Done. You will look neat, fresh and presentable without looking heavy. That is enough for someone like me.



Here is my Isabella enjoying her little dinasour.

Good day people.






Comments

Popular Posts