A mother's aura


I was being a good girl ebm'ing in the prayer room until the nurses and sister of the ward came in.
The ice breaking session started.
One thing about nurses, they ask many questions to the doctors. I don't know if they do it to all doctors but so far I have received a lot of personal questions since becoming a doctor.
Doctors, well we are kind of boring and we don't ask personal stuff even amongs us unless we are really close or the subjects came up.

Nurses:Doctor, doctor boleh tackle Mr Shah (a surgeon) sebab dia suka perempuan putih2.

****** what? How weird. Why are they saying that to me when I am old enough to have a baby***

Me: Eh saya da ada anak da pun. Watpe nak takel laki lain.

Nurses: Whattttt??? Hah?? doctor dah ada anak?Laaa ingatkan belum kahwin. Berapa umur doctor?Muda lagi kan?

****muda? I wish. hahahahaha. I am so old****
Me:Saya tahun ni 29.
Nurses: Whattt??? Ya Allah. Tak nampak doktor 29? Saya ingatkan 24-25.
Me:Takkan 24-25 dah jadi MO. Graduate pun dah 25.
Sister: Doktor pakai apa? Makan apa? Doktor pakai pencuci muka apa kulit lawa. Share la. Doktor tak makeup kan? Natural beauty ni.

I was feeling very shy and awkward. Hah? Lawa apanya dah la lepas sembahyang xpernah tempek bedak. Maybe suami aku selalu ckp ambik wuduk bg berseri sket muka tu.hahahahahha.

But nurses are very persistent like bullets.
Once they want to know something, they will shoot all kind of questions. Next will be suami doktor kerja apa? Ada gambar tak? Nak tgk anak doktor.

Me: Saya pakai Loreal Revitalif selepas bersalin. Sb lepas ada anak saya pk alamak dah tua la nanti nampak tua and suami lari sb tak cantik hahaha.
Tp alhamdulillah mmg lepas 2 minggu kulit jadi gebu dan licin.

Sister: Hah? Suami nak lari apa doktor comel camni. Serius doktor lawa. Doktor tinggal dimana?
Me: Di putrajaya.
sister: Beli ke.
me: Aaa umah sendiri.
Sister: wow mahal tu rumah kat sana. Byk duit doktor. Umah tu 1 mil lebih kan. Saya dulu duk sana juga saya tau la.

Sigh** why la so many questions. This is embarassing.

Me: Bukan duit saya. Manalah saya mampu nak beli mcm tu. Ayah saya beli.
Sister: Wow byknya duit beli utk anak2.
Me: Xde la byk duit, simpan2 sket. Anak dia sorang saja.
Sister: Anak sorang? Bertuahnya ayah doctor dpt anak cantik mcmni pastu kerja doktor pulak.

Me: Apa kena mengena cantik dgn bertuah? Kalau tak cantik ayahnya tak bertuah ke?Sama saja bertuahnya sister.

How can you relate to being pretty to being lucky? I believe that everyone is lucky in her own way regardless the look.

My husband used to tell me that I fell for his look. The thing is I don't go for good looks in men rather than kindness and qualities that go with my personality. The most important thing to me is loyalty. That is why I chose my husband, because he is quiet and very loyal.

Well, he goes for looks. According to him, his old girlfriends were quite pretty but not as pretty as me.
Good save there buddy.
Hah. kalau tidak, rumah dilanda amuk nanti. Kahkahkah.


The thing is I am getting more comments on my skin and age after the delivery. Instead of looking older, I am according to them becoming younger. Does that means, we can have another baby honey??
Hahahahaha. Seri ibu I guess

Comments

Popular Posts