Fashion valet for Eid 2014





Received my Kemboja lace kurung modern from Nora Danish for fashionvalet.
Tried it on.
I can't tell you how excited I am.
Thank God it fitted me perfectly.
The while lacey top was not sheer or tight to the chest.
It has plenty of space to fill up my tummy.
It is no struggle to breastfeed too because of the stretchable material.






Beautiful.
Despite the white top, it didn't emphasize on the chest so don't worry if you have rather a sizeable bosom.
So far I am very satisfied with their designs. Got several others pants, outerwear, tops and skirts and I have always loved fashion valet for their meticulous quality control.

Got my Duckscarves in lychee white to go with Kemboja.


This one, I got via Taq Bin Collect because I chose cash on delivery.
Eventhough my preferred method is credit card purchase but at times I also used direct bank in.
This time I wanted to try the cash on delivery method for a change.
The service and timing are just impeccable:)

Good job FV team.










Comments

Popular Posts