Affordable decoration




After several days of deco shopping, we are almost ready.
We have bought a new landed house last year in March and only moved in somewhere in September when I was on leave waiting for labour to kick in.
As I was heavily pregnant, we didn't furnish this place at all.
I was too lethargic to start furniture shopping or decorating this place.
It was bare, just bare.
It hurt my eyes but I had to close my eyes for a while.

This year, we got ourselves several things a few at a time.
Furnishing and decorating a house cost a lot of money.
We ordered a sofa set made from white oak.
They are huge with detailed carving.
Thus, the theme has to be classic English/European style.
We chose a cream coloured curtains to give illusion of space.
The curtains are from Ikea RM 179/pair.
Placed a dark brown thick rug which we got from Jakel for just RM 250.
The sheepskin for RM70/piece from Jakel.
A big round clock from Ikea RM149.
Those little artificial plants from Kaison.
Each costed me for RM9.90.
They are so cute.

Flowers are from Kaison.
Per piece for RM3.90.
They were cheaper than Parkson but even more beautiful.
You can visit Kaison at the Festival City Mall if you like cute stuffs from Lovely Lace.
They are so worth it.


The wall would seem bare.
So we bought this the last 2 months for RM160



Bought this huge mirror to fill in the bare wall.
I've surveyed in Ikea but they cost around RM400.
So it is cheaper if you buy from a shop like this one I got from a carpet shop.


RM190
The billy bookcase from Ikea for RM 395
Delivery for Rm70, fixing for RM 40 but we made it nailed to the wall so we had to add RM 60 more.


Now let me take a mirror selfie.
You see, we didn't buy anything expensive at all
and we definitely too time to buy each one of these.
Now, we need to get new lights for the house.
I'll share with you more soon:)

Comments

Popular Posts