Last day of working


Today is my last working day.
I will have 5 days of holiday!!
Yeay!!! So happy.
We have picked up Isabella's and my baju raya from our tailor/designer.
I cannot rave enough how beautiful he made them.
Seriously I didn't think they would be this lovely.
I instructed him to make me modern baju kurung just the thigh level as I like it that way.
Make a front zip so that I can breastfeed without hustle.
I didn't add any extra designs.
When I got them, he made pleat here and there, added ribbon belt, lace with beads, and so many more.
Isabella and I will be wearing a matching outfit.
Can't wait to be Boria together.
How about you guys?
I always look forward to seeing people's raya photos.
Selamat Hari Raya everyone:)
I ask for forgiveness in my moment of weaknesses.


Selamat Hari Raya from Isabella to all aunties and uncles out there:)



Comments

Popular Posts