Isabella and Pocoyo


Hye guys!! How are you doing?
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Isabella just got a new haircut.
I think this new haircut makes her look like a big girl.

Okay, I don't know what to write because my brain is jammed.
Hehehe.
There so many things on my mind but because of exhaustion and sleepiness, I can't arrange my thoughts.

So, I am just dropping by to show you guys what we did today.
I took this little girl to Alamanda so that she can run around.
She was so excited seeing the big hall and the automatic sliding glass door.
It is so much fun seeing how your newborn suddenly grow up and say, ' car' while pointing to the cars.
She will walk to stranger to shake hands, flying kiss and wave bye bye.
Her favourite words change everyday.
Yesterday was car and today is 'up' and 'hey there'.
She imitates whatever I say to her.

I am sure soon she will say 'good job mommy' just the way I always say to her 'good job Isabella'.

Always praise you child whenever she does something well.
Be it a small thing like picking up toys and putting them in the toy baskets.
Then, she will know that it was the right thing to do.
Whenever I say 'good job' she will immediately laugh and clap her hands.
She knows the compliment.

Her favourite cartoon these days is POCOYO.
However she doesn't say Pocoyo but she will say 'Eyiiiiiii' for Ellie.
Before she sleeps and as soon as she wakes up in the morning, she will sit next to me and point to my Ipad, 'Eyiiiiii'.

She loves her Eyiii so much. I wonder what she sees in that programs.

So now I am searching for Eyiii toys to buy for my baby.
Do you guys know where to get Pocoyo toys???

Comments

Popular Posts