Early Childhood Educator Needed..


It is Sunday, and both my husband and I are occupied.
Usually on the weekend, my parents would take care of Isabella.
However, today my grandmother on my mother's side was admitted to the hospital.
Which means my mom would be in the hospital accompanying my grandma.
Who will take care of Isabella today?

Luckily my husband offered to take Isabella to the office ( I really hope she doesn't disrupt the production) until I finish my class.

In the morning, he drove with my baby and I drove in another car behind them.
We were both going on separate way.

I can't wait for him to finish this project so that we can spend time together.
I am finishing my Early Childhood Education Certificate soon.
The exam will be next month.

Therefore, I am looking for someone with ECE diploma or degree, with or without working experiences in this field.
Someone who is hardworking, motivated and a team player.
Has love and patience, enjoy being around kids.
Good English communicating skill.



Comments

Popular Posts