Pinky girl..(girl??? Ya laa lady or whatever hahaha)


Pink day!!
In case you haven't notice, I have so many hijab in pink.


Frankly I think pink is a cheerful colour.
It boosts my mood and cheerfulness.



That is Isabella's ABC matt.
And I am wearing the crumple shawl by lovelyspell (instagram).
The material is cotton. It is not transparent, wide enough to cover my bosom and very easy to wear.
I love it so much that I have a feeling I will be wearing them daily.
(Malas iron)

And she wanted to be in the picture.


Selfie..
Say cheese..

See the similarity??



Muaaahh muaaah looovvvveeee...


Flowery dress, Zara dark blue cardigan and H&M black jeans.
For work.


She had enough of selfie, hence the feet and a small scratch under my left eye.
hahahahaha.

Good night





Comments

Popular Posts