Isabella's garden



I just love this skirt in salmon pink which I bought from fashionvalet.
The material is mueslin so it is kind of sheer.
It was sewn with an inner inside.
Pleated at the front.
The way that it flared, really make me feel all girlish today.


We paid a visit to a landscape company.
After hours of deciding the foot plate, the white stones and which plants, or flowers to pick, we have managed to settled everything.
The company will do everything for us.
Easy-peasy for me.
Especially since I dob't wish to dig deep holes for my new bamboo tree.
InsyaAllah our garden will be ready soon.
Can't wait to chill with Isabella soon:)
I will name this garden Isabella's garden

p/s: This is MRB landscape company in Bangi. They will send to your house and plant for you without extra charges if you choose them as your lanscaper. Great deal.





Comments

Popular Posts